WE’RE RAISING THE BAR ON YOUR TRAINING
In the ring, on the field, green or court, or throughout everyday life, ProBar training will help you move and feel better. Whether during rehab or in sports performance training, exercises that promote reflexive stability and motor control have proven health benefits; enabling our bodies to move safely and efficiently without much conscious thought.
WHO IT’S FOR:
- Certified Trainers
- Physical Therapists
- CrossFit Athletes
- “Swing Sport” Athletes (Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, etc.)
- Gym Owners
- Fitness Enthusiasts
The ProBar helps prevent injuries by developing shoulders with a full-range and pain-free motion. Make automatic corrections using Resisted Mobility, Loaded Mobility, and Swings. Additional 1.1 (500g) weights are included to increase resistance and challenge as you progress.
- Includes: ProBar System, (4) Ball-ends, (2) Insertable Weights, Carrying Bag, Manual, Free Video Training
- Durable, solid metal construction
- Three configurations for training: Long bar, Short, Bar, and Dual Bars.
- (2) Additional 1.1 lb (500g) weights for added resistance and challenge
- Self-locking mechanism for extra safety