ProBar Mobility is the only professional grade mobility system with a patented “twist and pull” muscle activation feature, to intuitively correct the way you move. The ProBar method improves your movement skills by promoting joint centration, strength and tissue resilience using spring-resisted and load-bearing mobility drills.
This exercise tool combines the use of Indian clubs, resistance bands, workout bar/dowel, and mace training into one complete training product. The Probar can be assembled in 3 different configurations to suit many diverse training applications:
• Long bar
• Short bar
• Dual-weighted bars
WE’RE RAISING THE BAR ON YOUR TRAINING
In the ring, on the field, green or court, or throughout everyday life, ProBar training will help you move and feel better. Whether during injury rehab or in sports performance training, exercises that promote reflexive stability and motor control have proven health benefits; enabling our bodies to move safely and efficiently without much conscious thought.
WHO IT’S FOR:
• Certified Trainers
• Physical Therapists
• CrossFit Athletes
• “Swing Sport” Athletes (Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, etc.)
• Gym Owners
• Fitness Enthusiasts
ProBar training helps prevent injuries by developing stronger, more resilient shoulders with greater range of motion. Help your muscles make intuitive corrections using Resisted Mobility, Loaded Mobility, and Ballistic Mobility drills. Additional 1.1 (500g) weights are included to challenge you and increase resistance as you progress.
• Includes: ProBar System, (4) Ball-ends, (2) Removable Weights, Carrying Bag, Manual, Access to Free Online Video Training
• Durable, solid metal construction
• Three configurations for training: Long bar, Short, Bar, and Dual Bars.
• (2) Additional 1.1 lb (500g) weights for added resistance and challenge
• Self-locking mechanism for extra safety